Monday, February 18, 2008

How Lucky I Am


In my situation today, I could still consider that I am lucky.

Even do I am too fat and suffer the illness of high blood, still I am lucky because there are lot of people who have no food to eat. It is just a matter of self discipline and exercise to be slim and be healthy again.

Even do my life is very stressful and I’m always burn-out because of my difficult and demanding work, well am still lucky because I have that work that give me money to feed and buy my needs. There are lots of people around us who want to work tirelessly but unfortunately they didn’t given the opportunity.

Even do my girlfriends break my heart; I am still lucky because it gives me an opportunity to be strong to face the trials in life. It gives me a chance to affirm that beyond the sadness there is always happiness.

In short life is a life of trials. If I face it will all my strength and positively handled them then I’ll be stronger and contented in your life. And finally I very lucky because I have my best friend Jesus Christ who always there when I need His help.

No comments: